| OVERVIEW |
| Canon's patented Single Cartridge System contains most everything that can run out or wear out - toner, drum and development unit - in one easily replaceable cartridge, for virtually maintenance-free performance. |
| FEATURES |
- High-capacity 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette for big copying jobs, plus single-sheet manual bypass.
- Canon's revolutionary RAPID Fusing System delivers high-quality copies instantly with no warm-up time and no waiting.
- 10 copies-per-minute copying speed (letter), 9 copies-per-minute (legal).
- Preset ratios of 70%, 78%, 86% or 141% can be selected to make reduced or enlarged copies.
- Copies up to legal size originals.
- Automatic exposure (adjustable) with manual override provides clean copies from originals like photographs, newspapers and magazines.
- The stack bypass lets you make copies on a variety of materials including colored paper, business cards, letterhead and transparencies.
- Copies in a choice of five colors (black, brown, blue, red, green) simply by changing the PC Mini-Cartridge.
- The E40 black cartridge yields approximately 4,000* copies; the E color cartridges yield approximately 1,000** copies.
- ENERGY STAR compliant.
- Three year warranty (limited parts and labor) with Free On-Site Service for the full warranty period.
- See Full Specifications here at Canon.
"Find a lower price and we'll beat it!"
Note:-Toners, Drum, Copiers, and Printers CANNOT be returned if opened and used.